Tool & Die Maker/Repair – Chicago, IL
Tool & Die Maker/Repair
Base Pay: $20+/hr, BOE
Employee Type: Long-Term-Temp to Perm | Full-Time
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: 1st Shift 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
We are looking for a candidate that can perform tool and die repair on lathes, milling machines and surface grinders. Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of Tool & Die experience and a solid manufacturing background.
- Perform tool and die repair on lathes, milling machines and surface grinders
- Verify accuracy and functionality of work at all stages to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Participate in projects and balance priorities in work schedule to ensure timely delivery or error-free product.
- Report malfunctions and make necessary repairs.
- Four Slide Machine repair is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Experience using precision measuring and gauging equipment
- Experience using machinists hand and power tools
- Experience working from prints, sketches, samples or other instructions
- Willingness to perform other work as necessary to meet production demands
- Follow all safety and work rules and practices
- Must have at least 5 years experience
As an employee of FlexiCorps, you will be part of a staffing company with a wide range of client companies who are well-known and respected throughout their industries. We’re large enough to offer a wide variety of opportunities, yet small enough to get to know you personally. We work to connect the right people in the right career opportunities.