FlexiCorps has served as a staffing agency for Chicago-area employers since 1992 and now we’re in Florida, Texas and Michigan too! No matter what type of positions you’re looking to fill – clerical, administrative, light industrial, financial, technical – we’ll deliver people who will do the job right.
Our placements include long-term temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire. We can even customize a program to fit your staffing needs.
The FlexiCorps Advantage
Here are just a few reasons why you should put your trust in FlexiCorps .
- Long-term relationships: We want to be your employment services partner, so we take the time to truly understand your business needs. Our commitment to you includes evaluating employee performance to ensure continuous improvement as well as consulting on how to utilize your workforce more efficiently.
- Getting it right the first time: We understand that time, personnel and training equal money. So we make it a point to recruit for your specific positions. This means thoroughly screening potential candidates (e.g., interviews, skills testing) before submitting only those who are qualified to meet your staffing needs.
- A safe choice: FlexiCorps is one of less than 2% of staffing agencies nationwide to earn the Workers’ Compensation and Risk Certification. This designation recognizes companies that operate at the highest level with regard to safety and risk management. Plus, we’re fully licensed and insured for the protection of you and our workers.
- The FlexiCorps Guarantee: If an employee does not perform to your satisfaction during an assignment, we’ll replace him/her immediately and credit you a full eight-hour day.
- Multi-State Staffing Project: We have experience in opening new locations regionally and nationally. We will provide the staffing consultation, executive recruiting support and tools you will need to successfully manage your business initiative.
- On-Site Staffing Management: On more demanding jobs, a dedicated representative may be based at your facility for immediate access and help with all your staffing management needs. Many businesses have trusted their staffing responsibilities to our trained FlexiCorps On-Site Supervisors, resulting in cost savings and operation efficiencies.
Contact FlexiCorps Today
To learn more about how FlexiCorps can fill your staffing needs, please call 877-455-FLEX or email us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Elsewhere in this section