Industrial Maintenance Technician – El Paso, TX
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Base Pay: $10 – $14.00/hr BOE
Employee Type: Temp OR Temp to Hire
Location: El Paso, TX
Shift Available: 1st shift 6:00 am to 4:30 pm, Mon. – Fri.
A metal stamping business is seeking a professional, skilled individual for a Industrial Maintenance Technician on our east side location. The Position responsibilities will include but not be limited to trouble shooting, analyzing specifications, assemble parts to make and repair dies, use cutting tools, jigs, fixtures, gauges, machinists hand tools and set-up work instructions to ensure all pneumatic machine sensors are operating properly. You will work in a production environment. If you are looking for stable job that offers insurance (Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Term Life) Bonuses, 40 hours a week then we invite you to apply ASAP.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to and perform all essential safety procedures.
- Willingness and ability to learn and maintain new equipment with new technology.
- Must speak, read and write English 100%.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to work OT, weekends and holidays based on customer requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation & Must have own TOOLS!
- Must posses and provide a HS Diploma or GED
- Eye and Ear protection will be provided, you must supply steel toe shoes
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to stand for long periods of time, (10 hours) walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with hands and arms, use of fingers, handle or feel. You must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or more. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is important for normal conversations, to receive ordinary or vital information and to prepare and inspect documents. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate-loud.
To APPLY email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 915-872-0800
As an employee of FlexiCorps, you will be part of a staffing company with a wide range of client companies who are well-known and respected throughout their industries. We’re large enough to offer a wide variety of opportunities, yet small enough to get to know you personally. We work to connect the right people in the right career opportunities.